Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Whoa..three posts in one day. I can't help it. I started this blog so I can remember all you do...

A few weeks ago I found a few Star Trek toys on clearance at Target. I bought them for you for Christmas. They are going to be from Auntie Angela, as she is going to reimburse me for them. Temporarily they are hiding on the uppermost shelf in my clothes closet until I see her next.

I was in the kitchen this afternoon, and Parker, you came downstairs and began this conversation with me..

"Mommy, I have to tell you the truth about something."

"What is it?"

"I was climbing in your closet cause we were playing Star Wars, and I see a lot of Star Trek toys up there." (Your eyes are so big and so blue when you are remorseful!)

"Oh those! Those are for Blake for Christmas. Do you want to help me wrap them?" (I'm quick on my feet like that).

"What?" You asked, confused and disappointed to say the least.

"Yes, Blake and Uncle Jason have been watching Star Trek and Shar Shar asked me to buy them for Blake. (Is this considered lying?) If you want them for Christmas, maybe you should call Auntie Angela and ask her to buy them for you."

No comments: