Thursday, October 15, 2009

Boys..the next few days are NON STOP. I'll give you a preview, and then I'll update after the craziness subsides.

Tonight we have dinner with our friends the Konrath family and the Harris family. You both adore Sam Harris, and he is 4 years old, so that puts him directly in between the two of you.

Tomorrow Kent is having his buddy Augie over for some lunch and playtime. Then, in the evening you are having a baby sitter because your dad and I are taking the girls from the Crew to Comedy Sportz downtown to go on a date with their dads.

Saturday is Parker's first quiz meet and we have to leave the house at 7:40 am! Who plans these things so early? We'll participate in the quiz meet, and then celebrate my birthday at Auntie Sharon's house by carving pumpkins.

Sunday is church, and then home groups in the evening.

Monday is my day to volunteer in Kent's classroom, and Monday night...NOTHING!!!!

No comments: