Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pain...maybe the male readers should skip this one..sorry Dad.

My sisters and I are all currently dealing with some physical pains, each different, but hurtful nonetheless. Misery loves company, right? So list your most painful physical memories...

Top 5 Most Painful Moments of My Life:

1) Giving birth to Kent with no drugs, and the recovery.
2) Having appendicitis, and eventually getting my appendix removed
3) Trying to ween Kent..one day I just had enough and I stopped cold turkey.
4) UTI's...the joys of being a woman.
5) Breaking multiple fingers during a softball game.

4 comments:

sharonie said...

i have only done number 3 and 4 and not to the fullest, and wouldn't want to do any of the other ones that you have.

CABBAGE! IT is helping right now, but still not the best feeling!

Cara said...

I love how child birth is number one, and with good reason! Men don't know pain the way we do! Lucky for me, I really haven't had much physical pain besides child birth and an extremely twisted ankle, I am not sure how I have managed that

mscottberg said...

i would have to say labor, and my c-section recovery. getting stung by jellyfish (i would not let someone pee on me, which helps the pain!) i have to agree with softball injuries, like getting hit by a softball, especially in the face, or tearing your skin from sliding...ouch!

Angel said...

Recovering after a c-section, getting staples taken out of your skin after surgery, having your incision reopened after surgery w/o pain meds b/c you have a blood clot, engorged breasts and getting bit by your baby while you're nursing!!! Why do all my most painful things all have to do with having babies?? Thanks! I needed to be reminded of this!