Monday, January 19, 2009

Introducing....


I waited until I received permission from Mommy and Daddy, but the Scottbergs would officially like to welcome Charles Aiden Schultz. He was born on January 15th at 10:57 p.m. He was 8lbs 6 oz and 22 inches long. He is adorable, and I have only gotten to see him through the glass windows of a hospital nursery. I can't imagine how cute he is going to be when I actually get to hold the little peanut.

There is something very special about Charlie. He is a reminder of the fact that God hears our prayers, knows our desires, and wants to give us good gifts. Charlie's parents Samantha and Jim are not only leaders at the CREW, but they are dear friends who are going to be fantastic parents. CONGRATS!!!!!!

3 comments:

megat said...

Hi!! Your blog are very nice and more info. I hope follow my blog and please click my google ads.

Cara said...

What an adorable baby! Doesn't he just make you want to have another?

Megan said...

He is so beautiful, handsome and cute. Thanks for the updated info!