Friday, December 26, 2008

When you lock your keys in the car with it running on Christmas Day and have to call the police to open the doors for you, and that is not the worst thing that happened, you know your holiday was eventful.

The Scottbergs had a interesting holiday and it will take a while to recover. I thought about listing all of the obstacles that we encountered over the last few days, but instead I am going to recount my blessings.

There was one point late on Christmas night that all of the chaos had come to a climactic moment, and my initial response to the stress was a good hearty laugh. Sometimes things are going downhill so rapidly, it actually is humorous. We all got the case of the giggles and found Kent's dirty diaper to be comedic relief.

See Erik's blog for a quick video of our Christmas morning....

2 comments:

Megan said...

I just watched the video on Erik's blog. It was great. Your boys remind me so much of Angel's.

Mike Stenglein said...

Sometimes, things go SO wrong, all you can do is throw up your hands and laugh. Next time I see you, remind me to tell you the story of the first time I was going to propose to KT.