Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Parker and Mommy and Girl Talk

"Thank you for my french fries mommy."
"You're welcome."
"You're pretty mommy."
"Thank you! Girls love it when you say that to them."
"I know. I say that to Miriam (his four year old sweetie)."
"What did she say?"
"I don't know. She be'd shy at me."
"Well, always remember to say nice things to girls."
"I sayed that to her because I want her to marry me and not the Jonas Brothers."



Move over Kevin,Joe,and Nick(I can't believe I know their names). Parker Scottberg has got game!

3 comments:

Kelly Weinberg said...

How adorable!! I love these conversations that you have with Parker. He is such a cute little boy! He is going to have so much fun looking back on the things you wrote when he is older.

Megan said...

0h my word! How cute!!!
Miriam needs to realize how great of a husband Parker would be. ;}
I can see Parker giving you a run for your money with the ladies. He will have to be pushing them off as you tell him that you are the only one aloud to have him!
Great story!

mscottberg said...

miriam better stop being shy if she wants to grab a husband that will organize and clean the house for her:-)