Thursday, November 15, 2007

"Parker, you are not going to play if you don't finish your dinner"

A few seconds pass...

"Why are you crying now Parker?"

"Because you broke my feelings."
--------------------------------------------------
"The B-I-B-L-E yes that's the book for me. I stand on top of the word of God, the B-I-B-L-E"
This is what Parker was singing in bed last night.
---------------------------------------------------
Kent is seeing Turkey's everywhere and points and says, "Cuck" (duck) . I am currently trying to teach him the Hokey Pokey to help him learn body parts, but all he wants to do is dance while I sing. If you tell him we are going "Bye-Bye", he'll run to the laundry room and find his shoes amongst the 1000's in there. He's so smart! He loves to play the drums, watch Teletubbies, and of course, eat everything in sight.

2 comments:

Katie said...

How cute... I can't wait to have cute stories to tell like that! How is Kent feeling today?

sharonie said...

i miss my nephews...